Over the last 20 years, Ben Janowski has appeared in many venues as a speaker, panelist and lecturer.
To cite a few as a speaker:
- Guest speaker - GIA International Symposium, San Diego, California (June 1999), on “The Future Prospects for the Diamond Business in the US.”
- Guest speaker - Bank Leumi - annual New York trade breakfast (April 1997), and at the Chicago Jewelers Club (October 1997).
- Guest speaker - Diamond Symposium, Tucson, Arizona, (February, 2002)
- Guest speaker – Vicenza, Italy (September 2003), Orogemma Fair, on “The American Market: A Changed World”
- Guest speaker – New York City (March 2005), The Bridal Show, on “Bridal Rules! What it Takes to be in the Bridal Business.”
- Guest speaker - Designer Day, at the Fashion Institute of Technology, New York City (March 1999 and March 2000), on “Making Deals and Making Money” and “Organizing your Business for Success.”
- Keynote speaker, Vicenzaoro, (January 1995). "Doing Business in the US."
And as a panelist:
- Moderator at JCK Show - (May 2014), "Five Market Forces That Are Changing Our Industry"
- Panelist at GIA Career Fair – New York City, (July 1998), “Industry Forum on Future Prospects”; Panelist at GIA Career Fair – New York City, (July 2003), “Working to Win”
- Panelist at Basel Fair - GIA GemFest (April 1996), on "Retailing in the Year 2000"; and for Professional Jeweler (April 1998), on "Money Matters, and Making the Most of the Basel Fair."
- Panelist – New York City (October 2005), The Diamond Show, on “Issues for the Diamond Business.”
Panelists at Gemfest, Vicenza, Italy
T. +1 (212) 288-1155
M.+1 (917) 309-8422